Configuring R and RStudio (Linux)
- Installing xlsx and XML packages on Debian Wheezy
- Rscript to customize R environment - Installs packages used in the specialization.
- Installing Some Basic R Packages in Ubuntu; Ibrahim El Merehbi
- Using Projects in RStudio
- Using Version Control with RStudio
- Using R behind HTTP/HTTPS Proxy
Ignoring R & RStudio files
Pre-built virtual machines for R development.
Here’s a pre-built lightweight Linux machine with R and RStudio already installed. You just need to install vagrant, download (or clone) the github repository and you’ll get a clean ubuntu machine with the tools you’ll need for the assignments.
Data Science Toolbox - A virtual environment that allows you to start doing data science in a matter of minutes.
Virtual machine with RStudio server and github setup - A VirtualBox, Vagrant & chef-solo managed virtual machine which provides RStudio server with git & github setup