- Why degrees of freedom decrease for sample variance
- CONCEPTS: Calculating Area for a Point on the Normal Curve Reviews the mathematics that explain why one cannot calculate the exact proability for a specific value within a distribution for a continuous variable, and illustrates how to calculate a quantile for a point on the curve.
- Analysis of exponential distribution of births data set from the CDC
- Exponential Distribution / Central Limit Theorem - Assignment Checklist
- ToothGrowth Analysis - Assignment Checklist
- Exploratory Data Analysis in ToothGrowth Assignment, explaining the exploratory data analysis requirement for students who have not taken the Exploratory Data Analysis course prior to taking Statistical Inference.
- Using MathJax with Discussion Forums, R Markdown, and Github Pages
- Kable Tables with Data Frames illustrates how to display a custom table in a
knitr()document by creating a data frame to contain the information to be rendered with
- Interactive Confidence Interval Visualization
- Installing MiKTeK on Windows 10 / Generate a PDF from knitr
- Power calculations: optimal szmple size
- Permutation Tests Explained
- Complete notes for Statistical Inference